Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-21
Today, we live in a new world which is becoming more and more technology-driven. The webinars are one of the evaluations of advanced technology that solve various difficulties associated with attending long distance presentations/seminars. Webinars exclude lengthy flights, costly hotel stays and make people’s learning process more comfortable and time saving.
Everyone knows the power of the webinars. Whether you are a freelancer, coach or private instructor webinar has various benefits for you! It gives an opportunity to reach your clients, deliver value, promote and sell your products. However, a winning webinar is a mixture of psychology and quality. A webinar presenter should prepare high quality seminar and understand the psychology and purchasing behavior of people in order to succeed.
There are several tips that may be used to boost the webinar rating and give your webinar a perfect shape.
● Improve your story-telling skills. Spice up you presentation with great story-telling skills. It is easier to engage participants when you have good presentation skills especially public speaking and leadership skills. Hence, your webinar rating and customer satisfaction will rise in accordance to your sales/profits.
● Prepare a backup plan. No matter how much prepared you are, things sometimes can go wrong. Thus, before starting your webinar you should ask yourself several questions to make sure you are ready for any unexpected situation. For instance, you can ask yourself:
• What should I do if my computer crashed?
• What should I do if my internet connection incurs problems?
• Is the location where I host webinars quiet and comfortable?
● Craft the webinar content. You should have clear understanding on what you are going to show or teach people. You need to craft the information that you are going to deliver and be well prepared to deliver high quality content.
● Establish your authority. Authority is very important when you connect to your audience with the help of webinars. In the introduction part you need to immediately get people to believe in you and follow your advices. In case if people will not feel your sense of authority they will choose not to believe you and quickly leave the webinar.
● Use polls. People love answering polls. It gives them a sense that you value their opinion. Thus, you can include several easy-to-answer polls for engaging your customers. After the poll is ended you can display the graphic of the results on the webinar screen. Some poll questions may include asking what they want to learn, what the level of their expectations is from the webinar or other topic-related questions.
Hosting strong webinar may bring a lot of positive outcomes to you and/or your company. The following links will help you to find out more about critical skills for hosting a successful webinar and assist you to develop them.
Storytelling Should Be the Number One Skill You Want to Improve:
How to Craft More Usable, Useful, and Engaging Content:
How to Establish Authority in Your Field: