Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-02
● It is now possible to join webinars without registering on Createwebinar.com
● Recordings can now be shared via email
● Webinar recordings can be uploaded on YouTube right from the control panel
● Users can choose access type - private or public - for videos uploaded on Vimeo or YouTube.
● New wizard has been created for making the process of creating webinars much more easier and faster!
● BBB webinar records can now be downloaded even if not recorded using our premium service. It will help you to download webinar records if you have BBB+Moodle integration.
● Users can now change default.pdf file on connected BBB server.
● Now users can see number of webinar invitations in their control panel header
● E-mail notifications can now be disabled from profile
● It is now possible to edit automated e-mail templates using placeholders
● We added VoIP parameters. So you can set up Asterisk/BBB Freeswitch integration and call directly to webinar via VoIP clients.
● System error when uploading .gif instead of .jpeg has been fixed
● Webinar academy tutorials can now be viewed on full screen mode
● Minor bugs have been fixed.