Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-23
Webinar is a tool for conducting a large seminar over the Internet. The term comes from the words “web seminar.” Webinars revolutionized the ways of hosting business meetings or educational sessions offering unique solutions for distance education. It has a wide range of uses in various fields and a number of features, including:
● Webinars are Internet-based,
● Webinars can be used for doing presentations, conducting workshops, training or other sessions,
● Webinars have unlimited audience capacity,
● Webinars are live, but they can also be recorded and saved for watching later,
● Webinars are collaborative and interactive.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-10
Nowadays, every business follows technological advances and tries to adapt new strategies to stay competitive and grow the sales. Businesses constantly look for innovative and valuable solutions to promote their products and services. Webinars are smart solution for various businesses. One of the main advantages of webinars is that they work at any stage of business development – from raising awareness to creating loyal customer base. There are several ways that webinars help businesses to boost their sales. For instance, they help businesses to:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-02
● It is now possible to join webinars without registering on Createwebinar.com
● Recordings can now be shared via email
● Webinar recordings can be uploaded on YouTube right from the control panel
● Users can choose access type - private or public - for videos uploaded on Vimeo or YouTube.
● New wizard has been created for making the process of creating webinars much more easier and faster!
● BBB webinar records can now be downloaded even if not recorded using our premium service. It will help you to download webinar records if you have BBB+Moodle integration.
● Users can now change default.pdf file on connected BBB server.
● Now users can see number of webinar invitations in their control panel header
● E-mail notifications can now be disabled from profile
● It is now possible to edit automated e-mail templates using placeholders
● We added VoIP parameters. So you can set up Asterisk/BBB Freeswitch integration and call directly to webinar via VoIP clients.
● System error when uploading .gif instead of .jpeg has been fixed
● Webinar academy tutorials can now be viewed on full screen mode
● Minor bugs have been fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-07-27
Nowadays, various businesses and individuals understand the importance of webinars and their positive contribution on sales and/or brand awareness. However, there are several challenges that they should be aware of while preparing and hosting a winning webinar. Some of these challenges include:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-07-04
A lot of individuals and businesses may be aware of tactics of hosting successful webinars. However, the equipment used during the webinars also plays a significant role in delivering high quality content and achieving the targeted goal. Many companies use webinars as a part of their marketing strategy and they need to be sure that they have the best equipment and technology at hand to be successful. The key equipment that businesses and individuals must test before starting the webinar and make sure they work properly include:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-21
Today, we live in a new world which is becoming more and more technology-driven. The webinars are one of the evaluations of advanced technology that solve various difficulties associated with attending long distance presentations/seminars. Webinars exclude lengthy flights, costly hotel stays and make people’s learning process more comfortable and time saving.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-14
Webinar is a powerful communication tool that is very useful in today’s dynamic world. Webinars do not recognize any time zone or location boundaries, making it possible to connect the audience worldwide. However, before launching a successful webinar, it is crucial to make people interested in your webinar and click the “register” button.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-05
● We added ‘cancel’ action for webinars. When you cancel the webinar, invited participants will be notified by automated emails.
● We added video about our service on “Why choose us” page https://vimeo.com/271861433
● Outdated invitations will no longer be displayed on ‘Invitations’ table.
● Error text when changing the password is fixed
● Issue when adding user to group is fixed
● Minor bugs are fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-31
Hosting successful webinar is a challenging task with a number of elements to cover to ensure the success. In order to grab the reader’s attention and making them interested in webinar, it is essential to have engaging and attractive webinar title. The fact is if people do not sign up to your webinar it will fail, no matter how useful information it contains. So, if your title is not good enough, your webinar will end before starting! In order to escape this breakdown you should learn several tips that will help you out.
• Do research: In order to understand the needs of your customers and what they are interested in you should conduct a proper research. Checking the emails, FAQs, analyzing which of your blogs are shared the most will enable you to come up with a title that will interest the majority of customers and answer their questions.
• Be specific: Trying to attract as much people as you can, may lead to attracting no one at all. The title should not try to satisfy everyone but rather it should be specific for targeted audience. For instance, the title “How to promote you business” is too general. It is preferable to use title that is more specific like this one: “10 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Create Brand Loyalty”.
• Be creative: The ideal title should be short in length but boundless in creativity. In case you choose the wrong words in your title it may lead in losing people. For instance, if your webinar title is “Selling with Webinar” it is probable that a lot of people will not open it. However, if it is stated like this “Grow your sales and increase ROI: secrets from experts” it will immediately grab attention of the reader.
However, staying within limits is also important. Do not go beyond the topic while trying to be creative. The content and title must match. The title is signaling about the topic that will be covered during the rest of the process.
• Keep it short: There are various reasons why short titles are better for webinars. For instance, your title will not be cut in search engines. Besides, it is proven that more people click on short titles and prefer to share short-titled webinars on social media. However, the short title also should be descriptive and on point.
• Use keywords: As we know, keywords play a big role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). So, having the keywords in the title will make it easier for customers to find your webinar by searching the keywords.
In order to host a successful webinar you should have short and on point title that will make clear what the content of the webinar is. Along with this, it must be creative and attractive to grab the reader’s attention and guarantee the “sign in” to your webinar.
Some useful links that you can review before creating your webinar title:
The Psychology of a Great Webinar Title That Promises More People Will Register: https://www.karenpattock.com/psychology-great-webinar-title/
19 Winning Ways to Market Your Next Webinar: https://smartsimplemarketing.com/webinar-marketing-cheat-sheet/
6 Components of Building a Winning Webinar: http://joshturner.me/building-a-webinar/
Pick the Perfect Webinar Topic: http://www.rulebreakersclub.com/webinar-topic/
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-25
Hosting a successful webinar is sometimes a real challenge and one should have at least a little bit of project management skills to make it happen. There are different components you should consider in order to run a high quality webinar. For instance, the technical aspects of the webinar are as important as making your attendees engaged and satisfied. Below are several tips to help you with the process.