Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-09-13
Regardless you are conducting a seminar in front of a large audience, or sitting behind a laptop hosting a web conference, those that voluntarily or involuntarily signed up for listening to you need to be engaged. Seeing the number of webinar attendees descending or
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-09-05
● Now you can create recurrent webinars on your server (Cloud/Virtual Server plan users only)
● Webinar data can be saved to draft and edited later
● You can now cancel webinars on ‘Server on demand’ with payment refund if there is more than 2 hours remaining prior to webinar start
● Hide “Stop webinar” button from participants
● Automatically updating contact list when a new contact is added
● Some hints are added
● Minor bugs have been fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-27
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-24
● Now you will get an email notification when webinar record is available for download.
● New look of ‘Join Webinar’ form. Countdown timer added in webinar room for tracking time.
● Not only webinar participants, but also the webinar organizer, will now be notified about updated webinar parameters by email.
● My schedule menu now only lists the webinars that are created by the user.
● Updated error descriptions for “Show published recordings” function in My BBB servers section
● Payment history in Billing and payment section is updated automatically.
● Validation of webinar date was added
● Webinar link can now be viewed on the top of webinar parameters after clicking on ‘Edit webinar’ button.
● ‘Forgot password’ function for inactivated users has been fixed.
● Minor bugs have been fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-23
Webinar is a tool for conducting a large seminar over the Internet. The term comes from the words “web seminar.” Webinars revolutionized the ways of hosting business meetings or educational sessions offering unique solutions for distance education. It has a wide range of uses in various fields and a number of features, including:
● Webinars are Internet-based,
● Webinars can be used for doing presentations, conducting workshops, training or other sessions,
● Webinars have unlimited audience capacity,
● Webinars are live, but they can also be recorded and saved for watching later,
● Webinars are collaborative and interactive.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-10
Nowadays, every business follows technological advances and tries to adapt new strategies to stay competitive and grow the sales. Businesses constantly look for innovative and valuable solutions to promote their products and services. Webinars are smart solution for various businesses. One of the main advantages of webinars is that they work at any stage of business development – from raising awareness to creating loyal customer base. There are several ways that webinars help businesses to boost their sales. For instance, they help businesses to:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-08-02
● It is now possible to join webinars without registering on Createwebinar.com
● Recordings can now be shared via email
● Webinar recordings can be uploaded on YouTube right from the control panel
● Users can choose access type - private or public - for videos uploaded on Vimeo or YouTube.
● New wizard has been created for making the process of creating webinars much more easier and faster!
● BBB webinar records can now be downloaded even if not recorded using our premium service. It will help you to download webinar records if you have BBB+Moodle integration.
● Users can now change default.pdf file on connected BBB server.
● Now users can see number of webinar invitations in their control panel header
● E-mail notifications can now be disabled from profile
● It is now possible to edit automated e-mail templates using placeholders
● We added VoIP parameters. So you can set up Asterisk/BBB Freeswitch integration and call directly to webinar via VoIP clients.
● System error when uploading .gif instead of .jpeg has been fixed
● Webinar academy tutorials can now be viewed on full screen mode
● Minor bugs have been fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-07-27
Nowadays, various businesses and individuals understand the importance of webinars and their positive contribution on sales and/or brand awareness. However, there are several challenges that they should be aware of while preparing and hosting a winning webinar. Some of these challenges include:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-07-04
A lot of individuals and businesses may be aware of tactics of hosting successful webinars. However, the equipment used during the webinars also plays a significant role in delivering high quality content and achieving the targeted goal. Many companies use webinars as a part of their marketing strategy and they need to be sure that they have the best equipment and technology at hand to be successful. The key equipment that businesses and individuals must test before starting the webinar and make sure they work properly include:
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-21
Today, we live in a new world which is becoming more and more technology-driven. The webinars are one of the evaluations of advanced technology that solve various difficulties associated with attending long distance presentations/seminars. Webinars exclude lengthy flights, costly hotel stays and make people’s learning process more comfortable and time saving.