Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-21
● Integration with our support system has been enabled. It is not required to create a separate support system account any more.
● Option to turn-off/reject automatic renewal of subscription plans has been added.
● Landing page now loads faster.
● Support label has been added to the website menu section.
● Minor bugs are fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-17
If you have ever wondered how to start your first webinar, you must have thought of it as a difficult and time-consuming procedure. However it is NOT! Nowadays, a lot of individuals and businesses use webinars for their promotional, educational purposes and they find it easy and comfortable.
● First of all, when you try to host your first webinar you must be precise on what you try to achieve. Specific and measurable goals are essential before starting a webinar. Only after deciding on your goal you should focus on designing your presentation. Based on the topic, you can come up with the design and the content of your presentation. Remember that engaging slides and interactive voice tone are crucial for hosting a successful webinar. Try to deliver high quality, actionable content by bringing a lot of examples.
● Practice before starting! Make sure that you are ready to smoothly run the webinar and are able to answer all questions related to the topic. It is preferred to practice you speech several times to control the timing and voice tone. By the way, you can even prepare your own FAQ list beforehand for Q&A session.
● Reading about how to run a successful webinar is very important. However, there are some skills that come only with practice and experience. After hosting several live webinars you will be able to fully understand the process and be ready to succeed.
So, there is no need to be afraid of starting something new. If you are well aware and prepared for your topic and have a little bit bravery to start, you will definitely succeed!
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-07
Effective communication is fundamental in today’s developing word. Many businesses require good communication skills from their employees and partners for working with them. Good communication methods help companies to reach their targets easier and deliver their message effectively. Nowadays, advanced technologies assist people to have various options for communication. Webinars are one of these options which provide useful communication tools and features to satisfy different professional needs.
BigBlueButton (BBB) was created in order to support real-time collaboration and provide high-quality communication services. It is an open-source platform that can be used by different institutions for online interaction and communication. It is based on GNU/Linux operating system and runs on Ubuntu 16.04. BigBlueButton provides various web conferencing services, along with integrations for different learning and content management systems. That is the main reason why over a dozen releases of core product were tested. BigBlueButton tries to constantly provide new features, update their codes, conduct various testings in order to reach the quality their customers’ desire.
CreateWebinar has been created as a control panel for BBB server. Besides having options for non-BBB users, it offers special beneficial packages for BBB holders. It is worth mentioning that people can access these packages without downloading any software. All they need is to register on CreateWebinar webpage.
CreateWebinar provides two different packages that can be engaging for the customers with BBB server. The first package involves the Standard Control Panel which is completely FREE for BBB users. Standard option provides various features like being able to send email notifications, putting no limit to the number of attendees and/or presenters, having a chance to watch webinar record online. However, in case if BBB users need more features to satisfy their professional needs, CreateWebinar offers Advanced Control Panel to them with affordable annual or monthly subscription fee. This option provides features like eliminating ads, downloading recorded webinars as MP4 files or customizing the webinar room. This package opens more doors for users and gives them broader opportunities. The descriptions of additional features can be found in CreateWebinar.com webpage.
So, if you have your own BBB platform and want to take advantage of the opportunities it brings, you should without doubt consider CreateWebinar and the services it provides.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-28
● New error handling algorithm with ability to send error report to firstname.lastname@example.org
● We simplified the process of creating a webinar, left only major fields to create a webinar
● Duration of webinar is now mandatory parametr and you have to define it while starting a webinar
● New tab “Webinars on demand” in Billing and payment menu
● Now you can specify background picture of webinar room
● Minor issues on mobile version are fixed
● Minor bugs are fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-25
Nowadays, blogging is used by different individuals and businesses for various purposes. Initially, people were writing blogs in order to express their ideas, opinions, feelings. However, today, blogging brings more possibilities and opportunities. It helps businesses to improve their website’s SEO and enforce their brand. Businesses who run blogs create personalized connections with their customers and inject them confidence and trust. On the other hand, many individual bloggers become successful and famous and even build their own brand with the help of blogging. For both businesses and individuals webinars are a great solution for engaging more audience.
With webinars, bloggers have a chance to deliver their content in a completely new way. While reading blogs is time consuming and sometimes boring, with the help of webinars, bloggers make the experience of users more interactive and enjoyable. Videos, slides and the right voice tone make delivery of content smoother and easier.
Along with this, bloggers can record their webinars and post on different social media accounts like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, which have tons of users. This enlarges the scope of audience and helps to increase brand awareness.
With the help of webinars it is possible to listen to the voice of audience. Participants can ask questions during Q&A sessions and bloggers can get feedback right away. With the right technique, tools and approach webinars can make your blog to boom! To start promoting your blog with webinars register on CreateWebinar.com today!
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-18
The biggest update yet!
● If you don’t have your own BigBlueButton server you can now buy it for a month/year for unlimited use
● Webinars on demand now available from $0.99 per hour
● Customize your webinar room. Save different presets consisting of logo, color scheme and layout type and use for your webinars
● New “Billing and Payments” section added
● We have added SSL support on our service. Now you can access our site on https://createwebinar.com
● Webinar academy section with video tutorials about our service added
● Our Free and Advanced Control Panel service is now compatible with BigBlueButton 2.0 beta version
● 404 page with “Go to dashboard” button has been fixed
● Minor issues on mobile version are fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-17
Nowadays, advanced technologies help us to improve the quality of life and save our valuable time for other important things. Webinars are one of the various outcomes of these technological advances. They are designed for making web seminars easy and accessible for everyone who needs them. Today, a lot of businesses, professionals, lecturers and freelancers take advantage of webinars and use them as a means of communicating with their audience and, why not, selling their products and services.
1. Benefits for businesses
As we know, businesses try to stand out from others and become leaders in their expertise and webinars can perfectly assist them in this respect. With the help of webinars businesses can talk to their audience, create connections with them and, hence, build a trust towards the brand name.
Along with this, webinars are a great tool to sell and promote products and services. During the webinar the presenter can show the added value and benefits of products/services in ‘live’ mode This will raise awareness and fight the rising competition.
Another benefit that businesses can take advantage of is using webinars for internal purposes. That is, for staff communication and trainings.
2. Benefits for professionals who offer private services
Different professionals who offer private services like freelancers, coaches, consultants or mentors also take advantages of webinars. This is an amazing way to offer and sell their professional services by creating personalized experience. Webinars help easily reach their audience by offering engaging topics and attracting new leads. Moreover, webinars are a smart way for these people to gain popularity among audience and create trust and reliance.
3. Benefits for private educational institutions and lecturers
Lecturers can find students from all over the world as webinars eliminate location barriers. Further, lecturers will save on renting premises and can schedule webinars at the most convenient time for them.
It is also worth noting that webinars give an opportunity for lecturers to use interactive presentations, videos, pictures and polls during the seminar. So, the audience will be satisfied from the way the content is delivered.
4. Benefits for participants
Webinar participants can be diverse in background and occupation - students, businessman, teachers, sportsmen, accountants, marketing specialists etc. All they are looking for different topics for different purposes -for professional growth, for personal interests, self actualization and so on. They just need to find the right webinar from the range of offerings. What is more valuable, people can join webinars, from any location using portable devices including their mobile phones and make their experience even more convenient.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-05
Nowadays webinars are becoming an essential part of many businesses for various reasons, starting from promotion to education and customer care. The following points stated in this post will help you to reach a huge customer base and come up with right business decisions.
1. Webinars reach customers around the world on a real-time basis.
You can introduce your product or service and deliver its value to hundreds of prospects interested in your product or service. You can tell how your product or service can help them and what your value proposition is. Your audience can ask you questions and get answers on the training.
2. Get feedback about product or service and make modifications that will fit costumers’ needs.
It is very important to improve goods or services in continuing basis in order to win the rivalry. The feedback from customers is a powerful tool for improving a quality of products and services. “Fine-tuned” products and services will guarantee sustainable profit and cost saving compared with competitors.
3. A webinar can be a form of market research to understand the demand for new product or service instead of conducting traditional costly market research.
Before launching a new product, you should conduct market research and understand the need for a new product or service for planning business processes. Market research is necessary, but costly and timely tool. The webinar can be a suitable tool for some kind of market research to gain fast and big data (polls, multiple choice questionnaires etc.).
4. Networking is everything in the 21st century.
No doubt that networking is one of the cornerstones of successful business. The webinar itself is kind of networking. By adding some feedback futures to the webinars you can be in touch with customers, suppliers, partners etc. Current IT technologies allow designing systems with wide range of futures (for example webinar with simultaneous sales or order futures).
5. Education and training
There is no success in business without continuing education of employees. A webinar is a wonderful tool for organizing continuing educational process for all employees. Organizing the training or education is very hard and costly when offices or production sites are located far from the head office or training centre. Organizing education and training by webinars, enterprise saves two important things in business: time and money.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-03-28
There are times when people hear the word webinar and they think of it as something boring. People find that online seminars without face-to-face communication and interaction may not be so interesting. Along with this, some people think that they will feel relaxed when they are not in front of public and will not stay concentrated and attentive to webinar. However, the specialists who organize the webinars already know the concerns of the public. They take into account all the drawbacks that webinars may have and work to enhance them. That is why the majority of webinars are NOT actually boring. Let’s look closer to this topic and understand why webinars are interactive and how professionals make it creative and engaging.
Webinars make connections!
Webinars are often one-sided but it does not mean that they are not personal and interactive. Webinar makers are often friendly and they use conversational language. This helps to create an environment where everyone is in equal position to understand and contribute to the topic. Along with this, webinar makers make more interactive slides. They understand that slides are essential to grab listeners attention and keep them involved in the topic. So, the slides are created in an attractive way, contain a lot of useful information and sometimes are even funny!
Voice is important!
In addition, lecturers pay specific attention to their voice and verbal communication skills. They know that speaking in an annoying and boring way will have negative consequences. So, they are well trained and prepared to engage people in the topic and speak with authority and confidence, because voice is the king in webinars. Along with this, there are webinars with two or more presenters. This is done to escape boring presentations and make people stay engaged.
Webinars are convenient and cost saving!
Isn’t it annoying when some professor at university does not allow to brink coffee or sweets with you? During the webinars you get very valuable and useful information in a place you feel comfortable with a cup of warm coffee. What is more important people do not need to travel abroad to participate in webinars. It saves both time and money as you connect to webinar online from your preferred place. Also, people feel more relaxed and it helps them to catch the information easier.
Live Q&A at the end!
People can ask questions at the end of webinar. A lot of people may feel more confident to ask question when they are not in front of public. There is no fear of asking a “stupid” question and people address all the questions they have confidently. There are even some webinars that give prizes to the attentive listeners who first correctly answers the questions at the end of the webinar. This motivates people and engages them to listen carefully and make notes to be able to participate in the Q&A session in the end of the session.
Well, as you see webinars are pretty interesting and engaging. It is very important to participate in some webinars and then form an opinion about them. As webinars may seem boring when you hear about them but they may turn very engaging when you participate in them!
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-03-28
● Now you can create groups of contacts and invite them to your webinar with just a couple of clicks
● E-mail invitations now include ICS file that allows you to add events in your calendar
● Now you can join webinars by entering your ID right from the Dashboard
● Verification of user account during registration updated
● Minor issues on mobile version are fixed
● Uploading Avatar is fixed