Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-14
Webinar is a powerful communication tool that is very useful in today’s dynamic world. Webinars do not recognize any time zone or location boundaries, making it possible to connect the audience worldwide. However, before launching a successful webinar, it is crucial to make people interested in your webinar and click the “register” button.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-06-05
● We added ‘cancel’ action for webinars. When you cancel the webinar, invited participants will be notified by automated emails.
● We added video about our service on “Why choose us” page https://vimeo.com/271861433
● Outdated invitations will no longer be displayed on ‘Invitations’ table.
● Error text when changing the password is fixed
● Issue when adding user to group is fixed
● Minor bugs are fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-31
Hosting successful webinar is a challenging task with a number of elements to cover to ensure the success. In order to grab the reader’s attention and making them interested in webinar, it is essential to have engaging and attractive webinar title. The fact is if people do not sign up to your webinar it will fail, no matter how useful information it contains. So, if your title is not good enough, your webinar will end before starting! In order to escape this breakdown you should learn several tips that will help you out.
• Do research: In order to understand the needs of your customers and what they are interested in you should conduct a proper research. Checking the emails, FAQs, analyzing which of your blogs are shared the most will enable you to come up with a title that will interest the majority of customers and answer their questions.
• Be specific: Trying to attract as much people as you can, may lead to attracting no one at all. The title should not try to satisfy everyone but rather it should be specific for targeted audience. For instance, the title “How to promote you business” is too general. It is preferable to use title that is more specific like this one: “10 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Create Brand Loyalty”.
• Be creative: The ideal title should be short in length but boundless in creativity. In case you choose the wrong words in your title it may lead in losing people. For instance, if your webinar title is “Selling with Webinar” it is probable that a lot of people will not open it. However, if it is stated like this “Grow your sales and increase ROI: secrets from experts” it will immediately grab attention of the reader.
However, staying within limits is also important. Do not go beyond the topic while trying to be creative. The content and title must match. The title is signaling about the topic that will be covered during the rest of the process.
• Keep it short: There are various reasons why short titles are better for webinars. For instance, your title will not be cut in search engines. Besides, it is proven that more people click on short titles and prefer to share short-titled webinars on social media. However, the short title also should be descriptive and on point.
• Use keywords: As we know, keywords play a big role in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). So, having the keywords in the title will make it easier for customers to find your webinar by searching the keywords.
In order to host a successful webinar you should have short and on point title that will make clear what the content of the webinar is. Along with this, it must be creative and attractive to grab the reader’s attention and guarantee the “sign in” to your webinar.
Some useful links that you can review before creating your webinar title:
The Psychology of a Great Webinar Title That Promises More People Will Register: https://www.karenpattock.com/psychology-great-webinar-title/
19 Winning Ways to Market Your Next Webinar: https://smartsimplemarketing.com/webinar-marketing-cheat-sheet/
6 Components of Building a Winning Webinar: http://joshturner.me/building-a-webinar/
Pick the Perfect Webinar Topic: http://www.rulebreakersclub.com/webinar-topic/
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-25
Hosting a successful webinar is sometimes a real challenge and one should have at least a little bit of project management skills to make it happen. There are different components you should consider in order to run a high quality webinar. For instance, the technical aspects of the webinar are as important as making your attendees engaged and satisfied. Below are several tips to help you with the process.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-21
● Integration with our support system has been enabled. It is not required to create a separate support system account any more.
● Option to turn-off/reject automatic renewal of subscription plans has been added.
● Landing page now loads faster.
● Support label has been added to the website menu section.
● Minor bugs are fixed.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-17
If you have ever wondered how to start your first webinar, you must have thought of it as a difficult and time-consuming procedure. However it is NOT! Nowadays, a lot of individuals and businesses use webinars for their promotional, educational purposes and they find it easy and comfortable.
● First of all, when you try to host your first webinar you must be precise on what you try to achieve. Specific and measurable goals are essential before starting a webinar. Only after deciding on your goal you should focus on designing your presentation. Based on the topic, you can come up with the design and the content of your presentation. Remember that engaging slides and interactive voice tone are crucial for hosting a successful webinar. Try to deliver high quality, actionable content by bringing a lot of examples.
● Practice before starting! Make sure that you are ready to smoothly run the webinar and are able to answer all questions related to the topic. It is preferred to practice you speech several times to control the timing and voice tone. By the way, you can even prepare your own FAQ list beforehand for Q&A session.
● Reading about how to run a successful webinar is very important. However, there are some skills that come only with practice and experience. After hosting several live webinars you will be able to fully understand the process and be ready to succeed.
So, there is no need to be afraid of starting something new. If you are well aware and prepared for your topic and have a little bit bravery to start, you will definitely succeed!
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-05-07
Effective communication is fundamental in today’s developing word. Many businesses require good communication skills from their employees and partners for working with them. Good communication methods help companies to reach their targets easier and deliver their message effectively. Nowadays, advanced technologies assist people to have various options for communication. Webinars are one of these options which provide useful communication tools and features to satisfy different professional needs.
BigBlueButton (BBB) was created in order to support real-time collaboration and provide high-quality communication services. It is an open-source platform that can be used by different institutions for online interaction and communication. It is based on GNU/Linux operating system and runs on Ubuntu 16.04. BigBlueButton provides various web conferencing services, along with integrations for different learning and content management systems. That is the main reason why over a dozen releases of core product were tested. BigBlueButton tries to constantly provide new features, update their codes, conduct various testings in order to reach the quality their customers’ desire.
CreateWebinar has been created as a control panel for BBB server. Besides having options for non-BBB users, it offers special beneficial packages for BBB holders. It is worth mentioning that people can access these packages without downloading any software. All they need is to register on CreateWebinar webpage.
CreateWebinar provides two different packages that can be engaging for the customers with BBB server. The first package involves the Standard Control Panel which is completely FREE for BBB users. Standard option provides various features like being able to send email notifications, putting no limit to the number of attendees and/or presenters, having a chance to watch webinar record online. However, in case if BBB users need more features to satisfy their professional needs, CreateWebinar offers Advanced Control Panel to them with affordable annual or monthly subscription fee. This option provides features like eliminating ads, downloading recorded webinars as MP4 files or customizing the webinar room. This package opens more doors for users and gives them broader opportunities. The descriptions of additional features can be found in CreateWebinar.com webpage.
So, if you have your own BBB platform and want to take advantage of the opportunities it brings, you should without doubt consider CreateWebinar and the services it provides.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-28
● New error handling algorithm with ability to send error report to firstname.lastname@example.org
● We simplified the process of creating a webinar, left only major fields to create a webinar
● Duration of webinar is now mandatory parametr and you have to define it while starting a webinar
● New tab “Webinars on demand” in Billing and payment menu
● Now you can specify background picture of webinar room
● Minor issues on mobile version are fixed
● Minor bugs are fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-25
Nowadays, blogging is used by different individuals and businesses for various purposes. Initially, people were writing blogs in order to express their ideas, opinions, feelings. However, today, blogging brings more possibilities and opportunities. It helps businesses to improve their website’s SEO and enforce their brand. Businesses who run blogs create personalized connections with their customers and inject them confidence and trust. On the other hand, many individual bloggers become successful and famous and even build their own brand with the help of blogging. For both businesses and individuals webinars are a great solution for engaging more audience.
With webinars, bloggers have a chance to deliver their content in a completely new way. While reading blogs is time consuming and sometimes boring, with the help of webinars, bloggers make the experience of users more interactive and enjoyable. Videos, slides and the right voice tone make delivery of content smoother and easier.
Along with this, bloggers can record their webinars and post on different social media accounts like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, which have tons of users. This enlarges the scope of audience and helps to increase brand awareness.
With the help of webinars it is possible to listen to the voice of audience. Participants can ask questions during Q&A sessions and bloggers can get feedback right away. With the right technique, tools and approach webinars can make your blog to boom! To start promoting your blog with webinars register on CreateWebinar.com today!
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-04-18
The biggest update yet!
● If you don’t have your own BigBlueButton server you can now buy it for a month/year for unlimited use
● Webinars on demand now available from $0.99 per hour
● Customize your webinar room. Save different presets consisting of logo, color scheme and layout type and use for your webinars
● New “Billing and Payments” section added
● We have added SSL support on our service. Now you can access our site on https://createwebinar.com
● Webinar academy section with video tutorials about our service added
● Our Free and Advanced Control Panel service is now compatible with BigBlueButton 2.0 beta version
● 404 page with “Go to dashboard” button has been fixed
● Minor issues on mobile version are fixed