Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-03-14
Createwebinar.com team has conducted a research to find out measurable data that can be used to maximize the benefits of hosting webinars. Whether you have been using webinars for years, or if you are a beginner, the data below can be a valuable asset for your next webinar.
1. The optimal length of webinar should be 30-45 minutes (Q&A included)
85% of attendees prefer webinars to last 30- 45 minutes, while 10% prefer longer webinars and only 5% would consider shorter ones. If you target greater number of audience, you should consider splitting your long webinars and filling the shorter ones.
2. Most preferred time for hosting a webinar is 11am
While after-work time is perceived to be the best time for webinars, the research showed that webinars conducted in the mornings are preferred to later time webinars, 11am being the time preferred by 32%.
3. Tuesday is the best day of the week for webinars
While Tuesdays are preferred by the majority of webinar attendees, Wednesdays and Thursday are next in the row. Midweek is also considered the best period for sending emails to potential attendees. Mondays and Fridays should be avoided, as people are either busy or take day off.
4. Live Q&A is important
Over 90% of audience wants live Q&A after the webinar session ends. Thus, it should be included in the overall webinar session. You should set amount of time to devote to Q&A beforehand and may have a FAQ at hand to go through yourself.
5. On average people watch only 1 webinar per week
This statistics means that you should use all you marketing knowledge and techniques to compete with others, not only within your sphere but also within other spheres, as your target audience can have different, sometimes unrelated interests.
6. Promote your webinars at least 3 weeks in advance
Using all means of marketing, make sure to start 3 weeks in advance. While about 29% register the day of the webinar, about 17% of attendees register 3 weeks before. You should remember that not all registrants attend webinars, thus the 17% makes almost the half of those that will actually attend.
7. On average 35-45% of webinar registrants will actually attend
Research shows that about one third of people who signed up will actually attend the webinar. Surprisingly, the ration is a consistent one.
8. 150 people is the average number of webinar attendees
While 150 is not a bad target, if you want to reach it, you should get about 500 sign ups, considering the previous statistics.
9. Recording and Replaying Webinars is key for improvement and reaching to more people
While recording and replaying webinars can be beneficial for the host to improve, it is also essential for reaching audience who don’t necessarily look for live webinars, either because of time zone or the busy lifestyle and who comprise 30% of registrants.
10. Engage your audience with your enthusiasm
While visuals play an important role for engaging audience, it takes only 15% of the stake. Q&A goes in parallel with visuals. While relevant content is the most important factor (almost 40%) to engage audience, one third of audience mentions that enthusiasm of the host has been the greatest contributor.
Check out createwebinar.com today for tips and create YOUR webinar right away.
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-02-28
● Now you can test connection with your BBB server before adding. Use “Check BBB API” button to check if your server is ready for webinars.
● Validation of login field on Sign in page improved
● Number of lines showing in tables now saved in your profile
● Minor issues fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2018-01-26
● Ability to archive or delete webinars from your webinar list added
● Organizer timezone in email notification added
● Possibility for organizer to stop webinar at any time after 5 minutes from start added
● Add confirmation before password reset from your profile
● Duration field on “create webinar” form now in hours
● Minor issues fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2017-12-27
● Records and Schedule now in one table
● First subscription plan added
● Possibility to connect to your BBB server via SSH from the site added
● Add confirmation before password reset
● Minor issues fixed
Author: Create Webinar Team 2017-11-30
- Now you can upload selected webinar’s video to Vimeo in PRO account
- Additional components for webinar recording
- Checkbox that allows to see webinars with Achieved status at list is added
- OAuth2 service of Vimeo is created.
- Webinar and records status now update in background
- Fix minor issues
Author: Create Webinar Team 2017-10-20
CreateWebinar is a service that allows you to create and host online conferences, lectures, trainings, courses and other types of seminars. CreateWebinar is using BigBlueButton (BBB)* opensource solution and provides a control panel for a webinar platform. It can be a useful tool for those who already have their own BBB server and for those who don’t want to worry about server configuration and are looking for a user-friendly tool for conducting webinars. CreateWebinar offers different packages based on preferences, including a FREE standard control panel package for those who already have their own BBB server. Some of the basic features include:
- managing webinar schedule;
- choosing among 3 types of webinar privacy – open for all, requiring approval, and a closed list;
- creating contact list for automated notifications and invites;
- recording webinars;
- accessing recorded webinars online, downloading or uploading to Vimeo;
- inviting unlimited number of attendees, etc.
Whether you are a professional who offers private services as a freelancer, coach, consultant or a mentor, or you are running a small business, or managing a private educational institution, CreateWebinar will have a convenient solution for you!
Forget about console and unfriendly settings! Control your webinar parameters right from the website createwebinar.com. If you still want to connect via SSH you can do it from the website!
Only using createwebinar.com you can create 3 different types of webinar on your BBB server: open for all, approval required, closed list.
“Open for all” webinar is open for anybody who have a link.
“Approval required” allows anybody who have link to request access to webinar that have to be approved by organizer.
“Closed list” access to webinar will have participants listed during creation only.
Create and edit your own contact list! You can add new contact by e-mail or upload XLS file using our template.
Choose your own style of webinar room. Add your logo, choose color scheme etc
Add our widget to your website to allow you visitors create webinars from your site using our service (coming soon)
Create your webinar plan! You can edit webinar parameters before start with auto notification about changes all of the participants.
All webinars information in one place, including names, dates, lists of participants and video records.
You have several options for record after webinar: download MP4 file, watch record online or upload it to Vimeo hosting.
You can easily invite users to your webinar by email. Just add emails of participants from your contacts or via XLS file during webinar creation and invitations will be sent automatically. Invitation includes all necessary webinar information and link to webinar.